Pro Files Salon of SWFL is here to help you take your beauty to the next level! Do you still have your New Year’s resolution list? How many of those resolutions are you sticking to? Your beauty is important because you never get a second chance at a first impression. Looking your best is easier than you think – we’ve put together a few blogs on Beauty Resolutions for this New Year 2012 and we’re sharing part 2 with you now. Click here to read part 1 if you missed it earlier in the year.
- To avoid breakage, don’t comb your hair immediately after you shower. Instead, wrap it in a towel and let it dry that way for 10 minutes. Then, using a wide-tooth comb, start combing from your ends up to your roots in 2-inch sections.
- Since washing your hair daily can strip it of its natural oils, try to commit to shampooing every two days. Dry shampoo is your friend and is great for reviving second-day strands.
- Work out at least three times a week for a naturally glowing complexion, not to mention, a hot bod!
- Change your hairstyle. If you can’t remember the last time you got a different cut, now is the perfect opportunity to go a little shorter, get bangs, or add a few face-framing layers.
- To avoid damaging your hair, use a heat protectant spray before firing up your hot tools.
- Maintain your eyebrows. Amazingly enough, they’re the high points of your face and without clean arches, your makeup can look messy.
- Schedule a beauty date with your BFF, sister, or mom. That way, you can both feel indulged and have some quality catch-up time.
- Change your moisturizer to one that has an SPF. Already use one? Use a heavier moisturizer in the winter to protect your skin.
- Exfoliate once a week using mild soap and a washcloth or loofah.
- Most people don’t realize that the sun’s UV rays are still strong even when it’s cold out. While most of your body parts are covered, be sure to wear sunscreen on your face and hands—even in the winter and on cloudy days.
Come visit with our skin specialist to get more tips on healthy looking skin and recommendations for the best skin products on the market. Our hair and nail specialist can help you get a fabulous new look, make your appointment today! Save 20% on your first time visit with our new stylist Rene Gaston! Click here to read the blog post all about her!
Profiles Hair, Nail, and Skin Care Salon and Spa located in Gulf Coast Town Center, South Ft. Myers. We are just minutes from Bonita Springs, Ft. Myers, Estero and North Naples.
Whatever you are looking for in a salon or spa, We’ve Got It!
Acrylic Nails*Shellac Polish*Pink & Whites*Manicures* Pedicures*Gellish Polish* Gel Nails*Bling Fingers & toes*Hair Cuts*Hair coloring*Highlights*Lowlights*Hair Extensions *Hair Feathers*LaBrazilliana Hair Relaxer*American Crew products*Facials*Acne Care* Peels*Waxing services*Eyelash tinting* Eyebrow tinting* Sun damage treatments* Hyper pigmentation treatments. Click here to visit our website and see a complete list. If you need something that isn’t listed there, just ask!
Hair, Nails and Skin
Party Like a Rock Star!!
9903 Gulf Coast Main St.
Gulf Coast Town Center Unit 130
Fort Myers, FL 33913
(239) 334-NAIL (6245)